Lietuvos ornitologų draugijos forumas

Visiems, kas domisi paukščiais
Dabar yra 2024-03-28 12:21 (Ket)

Visos datos yra UTC+02:00

Naujos temos kūrimas  Atsakyti į temą  [ 124 pranešimai(ų) ]  Eiti į Ankstesnis 1 2 3 4 57 Kitas
Autorius Žinutė
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-07-30 12:29 (Tre) 
Atsijungęs
Vartotojo avataras

Tokie paukščiai, kaip pabėgėliai iš nelaisvės, be perspektyvos veistis, paprastai yra įtraukiami į specialų sąrašą. Pvz.Britanijoje Oena capensis registruojamas ko ne kasmet. Čia būtų panašiai tas pats, kas traukti į sąrašus pabėgusią banguotąją papūgėlę ar amazonę :)

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-11 10:18 (Pir) 
Atsijungęs
Vartotojo avataras

LOFK tvirtinamų paukščių porūšių sąrašą rasite http://www.birdlife.lt/index.php/lofk/lofk-tvirtinami/
apačioje po pagrindiniu sąrašu.

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-16 16:43 (Šeš) 
Atsijungęs

Just a question - though I have not submitted many records in the last years, I did give LOD the details and photographs of a breeding pair in Lithuania in the year 2000, with photographs of the incubating adults, etc. Two young were successfully fledged.

Reading the LOFK patvirtinti page, I see this year's Mediterranean Gulls in Kursiu Marios described as "Oficialiai tai nauja perinti paukščių rūšis Lietuvoje (LOFK)".

Does this mean the earlier record has now been rejected, any reason?

PS. they also successfully bred in 2007 at Baltoji Voke.

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-16 16:46 (Šeš) 
Atsijungęs

Whilst on the topic, how about the record of a summer-plumaged Mediterranean Gull at Baltoji Voke on 27th and 30th May 1998, then again on 9th and 11th June? This was also submitted to LOD and would have, I believe, been the first record for the country - does the record still exist?

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-16 18:33 (Šeš) 
Atsijungęs

On behalf of LOFK working until 2005, I'd like to state that all approved records (1999-2004) were published in Ciconia 2001 and 2006. According to the working rules of LOFK. any listed species' records, not approved by the Committee, were not published in the paper. So, if you didn't inform t LOFK, as you didn't at that time, your records of species listed by the Committee, they couldn't be approved and published. I remember that you had a lot of valuable records in the early years including new species to LT (PLU DOM as an example) but we never saw them on the blanket.
As I noticed from the Ciconia 2007, the publishing policy is more liberal than it used be.

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-16 19:37 (Šeš) 
Atsijungęs

Cituoti:
So, if you didn't inform t LOFK, as you didn't at that time, your records of species listed by the Committee, they couldn't be approved and published. I remember that you had a lot of valuable records in the early years including new species to LT (PLU DOM as an example) but we never saw them on the blanket.
The records I referred to were submitted. With the Mediterranean Gull record, I also gave copies of the photographs of the birds incubating on the nest. If the committee decided not to accept it, I wonder why, but no big problem to me.

Incidently, I seem to remember, the record of the breeding Mediterranean Gull, and another new for Lithuania found in 1999 were published internationally. Maybe the honourable committee might like to inform the publications that the records are not deemed respectable by Lithuania ;)

A written description of American Golden Plover was also given to LOD, though not photographs as, you probably remember, a White-tailed Eagle flushed it shortly after it being found and it flew towards the Palukna meadows and was not relocated.

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-16 20:10 (Šeš) 
Atsijungęs
Vartotojo avataras

Cituoti:
I did give LOD the details and photographs of a breeding pair in Lithuania in the year 2000, with photographs of the incubating adults, etc.
Aš peržiūrėjau ankstesnės LOFK patvirtintus pranešimus už ankstesnius metus "Ciconia" žurnale ir jokio įrašo neradau. Ar Jūs buvote užpilę tuo metu galiojusi LOFK blanką?
Jeigu blankas nebuvo užpildytas jokia komisja tokio stebėjimo negalėjo patvirtinti. Todėl, kolkas, oficialiai ir bus laikoma kad juodagalvai kirai pirmą kartą perintys Lietuvoje rasti 2008 m.

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-16 20:50 (Šeš) 
Atsijungęs

Cituoti:
Ar Jûs buvote uþpilæ tuo metu galiojusi LOFK blankà?
At the time of finding, details were given to the LOD office, including photographs. Details were written on normal paper (this was in the days before the 'official' form could just be printed from the internet), but dates, description and photographs were given in person to the LOD office.

Same for the first LT record of Mediterranean Gull and same for American Golden Plover. Same for many other records from my first few years in Lithuania, before I decided it was all too much hassle.

If records were rejected because they were on paper, but not on the official LOFK form, then I have something to smile about. That is a funny reason to reject records.

If the records were simply lost, that too does not surprise me - the same happened to my subscription money to belong to LOD.

Cituoti:
Todël, kolkas, oficialiai ir bus laikoma kad juodagalvai kirai pirmà kartà perintys Lietuvoje rasti 2008 m.
No problem, it will be factually wrong, but nobody will know, so who cares. I guess the earlier Med Gulls will not be too upset at losing their five minutes of being famous.

Just for you, I'll find the photographs and put on my website - a new kind of birdwatching - seeing birds that do not exist ;)

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-16 21:00 (Šeš) 
Atsijungęs

During my stay in the Committee such blankets were never brought to LOFK so that I'd know about them. If they were submitted, someone must have stolen or hidden them. On the other hand I have to admit that there was no odred in LOD office at that time. What comes to the photo of LAR MEL, I have seen it only in a published form.

Now, it could be also possible to ask the facts from Liutauras, Zidrunas, Vytas and the others being members of the Committee then and now.

I'm 100 % sure that PLU DOM never appeared on a blanket to LOFK. I remember very well being 10 minutes late from that dream species at Voke and afterwards I was really surprised that a blanket was never reaching LOFK.

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-16 21:07 (Šeš) 
Atsijungęs

Cituoti:
What comes to the photo of LAR MEL, I have seen it only in a published form.
Did you see it published in LT or a foreign country?

In LT I submitted them with the description, later someone (I don't remember who) heard about the record (from LOD I presume) and asked for an article.

Paskutinį kartą redagavo Bukutis 2008-08-16 21:18 (Šeš), redaguota 1 kartą(us).

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-16 21:16 (Šeš) 
Atsijungęs

Cituoti:
someone must have stolen them.
I don't think my records were so valuable ;) May I suggest 'misplaced' ...along with my subscription fee :!:

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-16 21:30 (Šeš) 
Atsijungęs
Vartotojo avataras

Bukučiui
Tada tikrai nieko nežinau apie jūsų peduotus stebėjimo duomenis LOFK. Aš joje dirbu nuo 2007 rugpjūčio ir visos gautos užpildytos LOFK anketos yra registruojamos. Kiekvienai iš jų suteikiamas numeris. Aš net nežinau kur yra ankstenės komisijos gautos LOFK anketos.
Mažiau kiltų problemu ir butumėt mažiau laiko sugaišęs jeigu būtumėt užpildę anketas (http://www.birdlife.lt/index.php/lofk/ ....English LOFk form) ir atsiuntę. Komisija paprastai pradeda svarstyti pranešimus tą pačia dieną kada jos gautos.

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-16 21:46 (Šeš) 
Atsijungęs

Cituoti:
(http://www.birdlife.lt/index.php/lofk/ ....English LOFk form).
I know about this form, I edited the English on this form for LOFK last week ;) (it means you can all blame me for any mistakes!)

As long promised, I will start writing up all past records at some stage - my opinion is that the current LOFK is functioning well and there is no reason for me to not send records.

Now is just time, twelve years of records gives me a headache just thinking about, let alone writing!

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-17 08:20 (Sek) 
Atsijungęs
Vartotojo avataras

Gerbiamieji forumiečiai :!:
Kiek žinau dauguma dalyvių daugiau ar mažiau susišneka lietuviškai, tame tarpe ir aukščiau rašę šioje ir kitose temose. Kodėl lietuviškame forume rašoma nevalstybine kalba :?: gal kas matėte kitos šalie forumuose rašant liet. kalba :?: Manau į gerb. užsieniečio klausymą galima atsakyti ir lietuviškai. Ar kai kurie dar vis jaučia praeitų laikų (sovietmečio) nepilnavertiškumo kompleksą savai gimtajai kalbai :?

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-17 12:05 (Sek) 
Atsijungęs

Cituoti:
Kodël lietuviðkame forume raðoma nevalstybine kalba :?: Ar kai kurie dar vis jauèia praeitø laikø (sovietmeèio) nepilnavertiðkumo kompleksà savai gimtajai kalbai
Because:
1. You would fall off your chair laughing if I tried to write in Lithuanian.
2. This was a discussion that involved persons who, in at least two cases, are not Lithuanian.
3. Soviet Union has become European Union, bad luck if you don't like that.
4. I did not see any rule that English cannot be used. If there is, please inform me and I will be sure to stop using this nasty 'non state language'.

PS "Soundman" Why does someone posting on a Lithuanian forum use a nickname that is written in a non-Lithuanian language? Tut tut, at least I chose a Lithuanian name :lol:

Paskutinį kartą redagavo Bukutis 2008-08-17 13:07 (Sek), redaguota 2 kartą(us).

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-17 13:04 (Sek) 
Atsijungęs
Vartotojo avataras

Cituoti:

PS "Soundman" ......
Geras pastebėjimas :wink:
Cheers :D

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-17 13:08 (Sek) 
Atsijungęs

Cituoti:
Cituoti:

PS "Soundman" ......
Geras pastebëjimas :wink:
Cheers :D
;)

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-18 17:00 (Pir) 
Atsijungęs

Cituoti:

In LT I submitted them with the description, later someone (I don't remember who) heard about the record (from LOD I presume) and asked for an article.
Nors Soundmanas ir kiek nervuojasi :(, bet parasysiu atsakyma anglu kalba, nes, mano supratimu, forumo tikslas aptarti iskilusius neiaskumus ir surasti kazkokius bendrus sprendimus. Taigi, ramybes, ramybes :)

It was me, Jos. You showed the photos and me strongly recommended to publish info on the first breeding case of the species because of it's big scientific value. But this was not related with LOFK issue because ALL observation of this species should be approved by LOFK, but not the breeding attempt. personally me seen only photos but not the description on the list. Because now we have several cases when LOFK blankets had not reached LOFK members from LOD secretariat, I would recommend to fill the form again and send to the chairman. Then, we will make the correction on the "copyright" of the first breeding case of the species :)

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-18 17:25 (Pir) 
Atsijungęs

And then, sorry Jos, for a number of misunderstandings related with your materials on the observations of the rare species. But now we (LOFK Com.) are trying "to fill" the information gap from 2005 (or even earlier) as much as possible, and asking everyone to fill LOFK form on the observations from the previous years as well as new ones. First, we had started from ourselves when filling the forms on all observations, which never been presented for LOFK. Hope that you will support this our initiative and birdwatchers will got many new interesting information, which now is "bury" in our diaries. And then, we can promise that approved material will be opicially publishes togerther with all other LOFK observations.

Į viršų
 Pranešimo tema:
StandartinėParašytas: 2008-08-18 18:59 (Pir) 
Atsijungęs
Vartotojo avataras

Cituoti:

Nors Soundmanas ir kiek nervuojasi ...
Nieko, viskas gerai, matyt tą rytą ne tą koją buvau kėlęs :wink: :lol:

Į viršų
Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Naujos temos kūrimas  Atsakyti į temą  [ 124 pranešimai(ų) ]  Eiti į Ankstesnis 1 2 3 4 57 Kitas

Visos datos yra UTC+02:00

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: 11 ir 0 svečių

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite trinti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite prikabinti failų šiame forume

Ieškoti:
Pereiti į:  
Veikia su phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited